By combining comprehensive ECM functionality with powerful business process management (BPM), security and auditing tools, Laserfiche Rio provides a solid enterprise content management (ECM) infrastructure that:
- Manages your content
- Integrates with your existing IT portfolio
- Supports intelligent decision-making, enterprise-wide
- Grants the IT Department central control over standards, security and auditing
- Gives individual departments flexibility to customize their filing structures, views and workflows
Laserfiche Rio gives your organization central control over its information infrastructure, while also offering individual business units flexible content and business process management.
With its agile ECM framework and philosophy, Laserfiche Rio is designed to give your organization central control over its information infrastructure, including standards, security and auditing, while also offering individual departments, offices and business units local flexibility over content and business process management. This unique design creates value by providing a single system that meets the needs of all departments while improving compliance by implementing a central point of control over enterprise information assets.
A Flexible Approach to Enterprise Deployment
With bundled functionality, unlimited content servers and its own licensing server, the system provides you with unmatched deployment flexibility.
With a fundamental design structure engineered to meet the needs of the IT Department, Laserfiche Rio is designed to be easy to purchase, easy to deploy, easy to support and easy to extend. Not only can organizations configure their own workflows, customize templates or write their own applications without hiring expensive consultants, but Laserfiche Rio is also flexible enough for department heads to easily customize and manage their own systems without any assistance from the IT department.
- Scale easily from a few users to hundreds of users. Named user licenses with significant volume discounts simplify the procurement process, eliminating long requisitions and making budgeting for an enterprise deployment much easier.
- Integrate with your existing IT portfolio. As an open platform, Laserfiche Rio facilitates and encourages integration with line-of-business and legacy applications to solve transactional document problems and provide a rapid ROI.
- Extend local flexibility. No ECM system will offer centralized control over content if it isn’t used. Laserfiche Rio is designed to provide centralization and standardization without compromising the flexibility and customization of information delivery required for defined business applications.
- Configure, don’t customize. Configuration of Laserfiche Rio’s standardized solutions leverage existing administration platforms—including Microsoft skillsets—and offer a lower total cost of ownership.
- Maintain control over your ECM environment. Support for virtualization, mirroring, test, development and other environments without the need to purchase additional software licenses puts you in complete control of system topology, high availability and recovery.
- Grow with your organization. Because needs change, Laserfiche Rio maintains flexibility to reconfigure system attributes even after release to production—using the same intuitive tools used for initial setup.
- A licensing server to produce system licenses
- Unlimited Laserfiche content servers
- A fully functional, true thin client interface
- The Laserfiche Workflow system
- A built in auditing solution for security and compliance
- DoD 5015.2-certified records management
- Production-level document capture and processing
- Read-only public Web portals with unlimited public licensing
- An SDK that includes COM, .NET and Java libraries